Capybara

(Gretchen Gilbert) #1

:heart: Love Keto diet!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

(Susan) #2

Welcome to the forum, Gretchen.

Please feel free to participate in threads and share your Keto experiences =).

(Vini Maddox) #3

So grateful to have found this forum!!:seedling::heart:

(Alex Pearson) #4

I just registered and the bot sent me here. I don’t know what to do, so I’ll leave a comment :slight_smile:

(Ethan) #5

They are wonderful fish

(Teresa ) #6

The bot sent me here, too.
I’m so grateful I found a keto forum. I look forward to giving and receiving help and motivation!!

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #7

Welcome Theresa!

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #9

Welcome to the forums, and I hope you enjoy being a member.

I was delighted to see the thread title, because “capybara” used to be our most-searched term, and it’s been slipping for a while. And of course capybaras are cute.

big rodents LOL

but from 2019 first post, this person is here? :sunny: no clue :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@George_Gillespie and what tutorial are you stumbling thru? I think you posted on the wrong thread maybe? I don’t know HAHA

but you activated a very old dead file for? not sure…weeeee…

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #11

If you do the system tutorials, at one point you are asked to search for “capybara” and to make a post. Most of the posts are private, but every once in a while, we get public posts. I think they’re fun—both the posts, and the capybaras, lol!

(Jane) #12

I was in Jupia, Brazil in 2015 and across from the hotel was a pond with a capybara herd. They were very shy and when I got too close they headed into the pond. They are very cute!!!

Can you eat them? Capybaras I mean. I suppose they’re a bit like big rabbits…