Breakfast with Bubba

conversationstarters

(Susan) #164

Sooo cute =).

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #165

Cats are such drama queens.

X

(Rebecca ) #166

I’m trying to imagine what it would be like to be hugged by a lion!!:lion:

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #169

What you get when you don’t measure:

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #170

Fundraising for the Food Banks.

(Ian) #171

Hey Michael, is that the Cap Wall Mart?

If yes I’ll try and drop in and say hi sometime as I an in Upper Lynn.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #172

So they’re feeding the hungry with boxes of Crispy Cream Donuts! :flushed::cowboy_hat_face:

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #173

@Knnn Yes, Cap Mall. I’m usually at the self checkout machines at the main entrance.

@David_Stilley Good to see your sense of humour is back, David!

DO YOU HAVE TO EAT THE DOUGHNUTS?

No. You can register as a No Doughnut Runner if you do not want to eat any doughnuts or as a Casual Runner if you want to eat just a few doughnuts.

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #174

On Blue Grouse Lake, Grouse Mountain, North Vancouver, on a sunny Monday afternoon in February.

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #175

BeaverTails on Grouse

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #176

Deep Thoughts™

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #177

Poaching a couple of eggs in butter (ghee).

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #178

(Susan) #179

Hehehehe.

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #180

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #181

Deep Thoughts™

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #182

Two butter poached eggs with bacon bits.

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #183

Why not?

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #184

Quotes™

I’m old enough to remember the polio epidemic and the panic it aroused.

I’ve done a bit of digging into the facts, and I still can’t understand the cause for alarm.

• Jerry Giordano

I present Quotes™ to provoke discussion. They do not imply my endorsement.

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #185

Went to Grouse Mountain for the day’s sunset.

I must add that it was nice seeing groups of people just having fun and not spraying each other with disinfectant. :sunglasses: