Breakfast with Bubba

conversationstarters

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #102

Something’s very wrong here. I suspect the polling sample was biased. :roll_eyes:

Deep Thoughts

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #103

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #104

Deep Thoughts

Just desserts? Just wondering. :roll_eyes:

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #105

I wonder if he adds butter to bump up his fat total for the day. :flushed:

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #106

I suspect this is a typo. But who knows… anyone want to give it a shot and report back?

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #107

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #108

Here’s what I think is a good keto salad. 100gr bok choy, 85gr Manzanilla stuffed olives, 27gr yellow mustard and 10gr Aji Amarillo and Habanero Hot Sauce. 11.53gr fat, 3.15gr protein, 1.18gr carbs, 126.05 kcal total. And 3gr of my electrolyte mix. I like a salad that bites back. :hot_face:

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #109

My girls basking. My boy is patrolling offshore to deter any wouldbe suitors from trying to seduce any of his girls. :sunglasses:

(Susan) #110

They are so cute -do you breed them and sell the babies to a pet store?

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #111

The turtle in the foreground is the baby of the one in back and ‘my boy’. It was quite an experience watching her hatch from an egg and grow over the course of nearly 5 years! But, no, we do not breed and sell. In BC Red Eared Sliders have been officially designated an invasive species strictly illegal to breed and sell.

(Susan) #112

Oh okay =). Well they are cute. It is fun to have different pets.

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #113

Smart boy.

I thought about getting a tortoise, but read up on their care and decided I didn’t have the circumstances to care for one well. I haven’t had a turtle since I was little, but I don’t remember having to hibernate them… Maybe that would be better even though they need an aquarium? Maybe I just want a miracle. I’d get a snake, but I want people to be willing to come to my house. I guess I could keep it in my room where no one would have to know about it.

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #114

Enjoy!

Fred Astaire said this was “the greatest dancing he had ever seen on film.”

(Susan) #115

Wow, that is remarkable, how on earth do they go from complete splits and jump up and dancing, that is incredible. Thanks for sharing it with us, it really is phenomenal indeed.

(Chris McRoberts) #116

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

(Susan) #117

Happy forum anniversary, Chris =).

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #118

Happy New Year!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #119

And Happy New Year to you as well Michael. :cowboy_hat_face:

Happy 2020- isnt that a charming number? 2020. I love it. I think the guy who put the back pain meds on the lowest shelf never had back pains himself.

(Susan) #121

Happy New Year, Michael =-).