Breakfast with Bubba

conversationstarters

(Bob M) #82

We have always spent more to plant things like tomatoes than we get out of it. And we have so many animals and insects that take them and eat them.

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #83

Only at Walmart?

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #84

Deep Thoughts

(Full Metal KETO AF) #85

We’re you trying your most excellent brew before your shift? :joy::joy::grin::cowboy_hat_face:

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #86

If only! :heart_eyes:

I’ve just found this and it entertained me :slight_smile:

I can’t resist to react to one of the tomato pictures. I grow tomatoes myself and it’s totally not about money. It’s my only way to eat tasty tomatoes except 2 weeks per 1-2 years, I know someone who sell them (big, tasty ones!) in September if the weather was right.
I use tasty Italian tomato puree but sometimes I need fresh tomato. Shops sell tasteless ones around here, according to my tastebuds. And gardening is a hobby too and it’s good to know your plants :slight_smile: Unless they require too much work, I’m not into that. My plants aren’t needy and we have lots of rain.

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #88

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #89

Hey, David, I wonder if I’m going to get flack from someone taking this literally. Maybe I should put ‘sarc’ ‘/sarc’ tags around it. :crazy_face: @David_Stilley

(Full Metal KETO AF) #90

I think it’s an obvious joke, and has some truth too. People overeat junk because their bodies crave something, then they try to stupidly get that eating chips, and their body says keep eating because I’m not getting what I need. It’s what happens when we eat crap when we’re hungry. I wonder how this ties into my ability to demolish a bag of pork rinds and skip a meal like I have done a couple of times? :joy::joy::grin::cowboy_hat_face:

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #91

I tried to ‘love’ pork rinds but just couldn’t. I really did try! I wanted something crunchy. I’ve settled upon bacon bits instead; chewy not crunchy, but… so what? When I really want crunchy there are macadamia nuts. In fact, macadamia nuts and bacon bits is an occasional meal.

(back and doublin' down) #92

Shredded cheese will crisp into a nice crunchy cracker if baked or nuked in the microwave. I loved pork rinds right up until the day I broke my tooth on a cracklin’.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #93

You and @CrackerJax too. Expensive snack! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :cowboy_hat_face:

('Jackie P') #94

Yep! It’s going to cost me £450 for a crown!
I still do it though :joy::joy::joy:

(Empress of the Unexpected) #95

Two years ago boss sent me a gift basket. Those damn nuts ended up costing me a root canal.

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #96

I learn something new every day.

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #97

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #98

(Susan) #99

Definitely!!! Wow, you should have commented!!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #100

Funny stuff today Mike! :joy::joy::grin::cowboy_hat_face:

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #101

Deep Thoughts

I am so sick and tired of all the Climate Change™ bullshit nonsense. When the Holocene interglacial peters out there’s going to be some real climate change. Enjoy it while it lasts. The next glacial max is going to put a lot knickers in a knot.