Breakfast with Bubba

conversationstarters

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #831

59%20AM

Oops…

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #832

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #833

Deep Thoughts™

A young man approached Socrates and said: “Listen, Socrates, there is among your listeners a disreputable young man unworthy of your trust. When I tell you what he’s doing I think you’ll ban him from your group.”

“I am ready to listen to you”, replied Socrates, “and to take the necessary measures, but let me first look closely at what you are about to tell me. Have you passed your words through the three sieves?”

“First is the sieve of truth. Are you sure that what you are going to tell me is true; have you heard it yourself or watched with your own eyes?”

“To tell the truth,” said the man after a moment of hesitation, “I just overheard it.”

“The test of the first sieve is not successful,” says Socrates. “Let’s examine the second the sieve of goodness. Will you tell me something good or positive about this man?”

“On the contrary,” said the other, “I was going to say bad things about him.”

“Your words do not pass the second sieve,” says Socrates. “Let’s use the last sieve. Is it necessary to tell me what you’re so excited about?”

“No, not necessary,” the man says.

“Well,” Socrates says with a smile, “if the story you’re about to tell me isn’t true, good or necessary just forget it and don’t bother me with it.”

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #834

Betty White - In Memoriam

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #835

This is one of the dumbest YouTube ads I’ve been subjected to in a long… time. Not one of these chicks has lost 46 pounds in less than 2 weeks… not a single one of them.

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #836

Blast from the past.

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #837

Deep Thoughts™

It is time for us to do what we have been doing. And that time is every day.