Breakfast with Bubba

conversationstarters

(Laurie) #770

Peri peri sauce is great. No more chopping and sautéing onions and peppers.

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #771

New York Strip Loin. See above.

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #772

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #773

merrychristmas

52%20PM

(Laurie) #774

Yup. Today someone asked me if I was ready for Christmas. I said, “Yes, I’ve told everyone, ‘See you in January’.”

Best quote of the day, anyone?
(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #775

12%204%2021%20pet%20thead

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #776

12%204%2021%20coffee%20(1)

(Robin) #777

Love this.

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #778

Deep Thoughts™

(Robin) #779

The entire poem is great. The last two lines are simple and powerful. Thanks or sharing. I love poetry sites. Need a new poem every day, to my thinking.

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #780

ezgif-1-8309917d17c5

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #781

Christmas consideration:

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #782

Stockpile? Who knew?

ezgif-1-5afd66deda70

(Doug) #783

That government cheese is actually pretty good. :sunglasses:

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #784

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #785

Deep Thoughts™

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #786

R U Kidding me?™

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #787

Quotes™

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.

Bertrand Russell

I present Quotes™ to provoke discussion. They do not imply my endorsement.

(Robin) #788

This reminds me of something my dad said (probably not original but it stuck with me.)

“The noise is always loudest at the shallow end of the pool.”

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #789

Today’s evening dessert, Liberté Cremé Fraiché