Breakfast with Bubba

conversationstarters

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #629

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #630

Deep Thoughts™

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #631

HT%20ALH%20PET%20THREAD%20(1)

(Jane) #632

I want to come back as one of my cats. Can’t think of a more perfect life. Every physical need taken care of without having to produce anything more than a purr……. Attention and love on demand. :heart_eyes_cat:

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #633

Cultural Appreciation Day at Walmart. I attended as the country bumpkin.

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #634

Deep Thoughts™

PS: I realize that Covid has been retired as a topic. But this is more than an exposé of Covid. Much more - it speaks to the corruption of science generally to political interests.

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #635

Coconut Casein Pudding

Simple and easy, mixes to a smooth, soft and creamy paste quickly. Contains some carbs from the casein and would contain less if unflavoured. You’ve gotta like coconut to like this. I do!

Ingredients: Coconut & MCT oils, Vanilla casein, Himalayan pink salt in the proportions 25:25:46:1.5.

(Joey) #636

Love the hat! South of the Border we’d call this Cultural Appropriation Day. Beware :roll_eyes:

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #637

I’m descended from long lines of country bumpkins on both the Finn and Slovak sides of my family. The hat was inspired by Brugal’s paintings of country bumpkins wearing big floppy hats. Although I have yet to find a straw hat among them.

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #638

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #639

IMG_4636

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #640

Me and Black Art at the end of today’s morning ride (Aug01, 2021).

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #641

Deep Thoughts™

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #642

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #643

I almost became a professional geologist. I was actually accepted at 6 major graduate schools pending graduation from the University of Maine with a degree in geology. Calculus, however, decided otherwise. None-the-less, I maintain my interest.

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #644

unnamed

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #645

16%20AM

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #646

Belvedere Schlossgarten, Vienna.

(Open in new tab for full size view)

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #647

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #648

R . U . KIDDING . ME ? :flushed: