Breakfast with Bubba

conversationstarters

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #486

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #487

Bacon bits and cacao butter:

(Jack Bennett) #488

“Do you mind if I smoke?”
“It won’t affect the test.”

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #489

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #490

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #491

Just because this is so cool!

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #492

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #493

Just because it’s such a beautiful image of the Moon:

To see the full beauty of this, do whatever you have to do in your particular browser to “View Image”. Then enlarge the image.

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #494

Deep Thoughts™

(Laurie) #495

You park in the driveway, but you drive on the parkway.

In a truck it’s a shipment, but in a ship it’s a cargo.

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #496

Don’t wake me for the end of the world unless it has very good special effects.

Roger Zelazny, Prince of Chaos

(Laurie) #497

Yes, I’d rather die in my sleep. Since I moved to BC, I get special effects every day. Like the way the light shines on the leaves …

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #498

Deep Thoughts™

Of Genes and Memes

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #499

WHAT HAPPENS TO HIMALAYAN SALT AFTER ITS EXPIRATION DATE?

Himalayan%20Salt

(Susan) #500

I think I would still feel safe swallowing it, since well it is so old anyway haha.

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #501

Just because it’s a cool pic:

(Susan) #502

Camels are so cute, they always look like they are smiling.

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #503

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #504

Deep Thoughts™

(Susan) #505

All the bologna I have seen in the stores is high carb though for some reason? I have bought some since doing Keto, but for my daughter that really loves bologna (and is a carbaholic and skinny, but only 20 so her body might change over time).