Breakfast with Bubba

conversationstarters

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #466

Deep Thoughts™

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #467

Deep Thoughts™

singularity2

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #468

Let’s admit up front this hasn’t been a great year for bats. Rightly or probably wrongly, they’ve been accused of causing a year of suffering. But, really, bats aren’t so bad…

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #469

Beyond Disgusting.

5fc602b1158ca_im7lhd3uvch51__700

:joy:!

(Vic) #471

:face_vomiting::joy:

(FRANK) #472

Looks like a flaccid “you know what”.

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #473

This is an interesting experiment with grated parmesan rind and cacao butter in the proportions of 3:1 parmesan:cacao. Very dry, but an interesting blend of flavours. I think it would go well with a glass of white wine. Next time I’ll add enough whipping cream to make a stiff batter out of it.

(Karen) #474

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Hahaha those sausages look very rude let alone disgusting! Made my day !

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #475

31%20PM

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #476

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #477

Deep Thoughts™

Have scientists finally discovered Vonnegut’s Ice Nine?

Text of the paper is behind a subscription wall, but here’s the abstract:

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #478

Merry Christmas to all! Enjoy:

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #479

I Think Not

39%20AM

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #480

Flash from the past:

(FRANK) #481

You definitely know how to roll @amwassil !

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #482

Deep Thoughts™

We’re trying to think of something nice to say about 2020.

OK, here goes: Nobody got killed by the murder hornets. As far as we know.

That’s pretty much it.

Dave Barry Miami Herald

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #483

IMG_3666

If you don’t get it hint.

Haha! It usually takes me several tries as well. :robot:

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #485

And you’re fully human, unlike Rachael. :sunglasses: At the time I thought Sean Young one of the most beautiful women of all time and her portrayal of Rachael magnificent. Thus, I considered Rachael the quintessence of female. Silly me. Just like Deckard, I would have run off with her, too.