Breakfast with Bubba

conversationstarters

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #446

Deep Thoughts™

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #447

Be thankful, it could always be worse. Much worse.

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #448

Wherever you look, there they are!

Betting my life on Keto
(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #449

Deep Thoughts™

SX331_BO1%2C204%2C203%2C200

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #450

Morning coffee prep. Ready to mix.

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #451

Deep Thoughts™

Dependence of Earth’s Thermal Radiation on Five Most Abundant Greenhouse Gases

Discussion

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #452

Flash from the past (1963). I’m the one not holding my certificate.

(Jane) #453

You were a good-looking young man in your time!

(Jane) #454

Where are all the fat people?

(Susan) #455

Maybe all these guys were eating healthy and not a lot of added sugars, etc, assuming they were all relatively physically active as well.

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #456

Twofer:

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #457

Deep Thoughts™

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #458

a6ffa609-261b-46a5-b11c-4a3a4c5911b9

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #459

78e24433-d4a1-45fb-bb51-7d4f726a6449

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #460

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #461

Thoughts%202

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #462

Thoughts%204

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #463

Thoughts%2010

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #464

Florida turkey:

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #465

A Baptist preacher was seated next to a cowboy on a flight to Texas .

After the plane took off, the cowboy asked for a whiskey and soda, which was brought and placed before him.

The flight attendant then asked the preacher if he would like a similar drink. Appalled, the preacher replied, “I’d rather be tied up and taken advantage of by women of ill-repute, than let liquor touch my lips.”

The cowboy handed his drink back to the attendant and said, “Me too, I didn’t know we had that option.”