Breakfast with Bubba

conversationstarters

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #246

I like it David! That’s at least biolevel 4 gear.

(Jeff Wassil) #247

Where’s the fish?

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #248

Hey, bro! You finally came out of the shadows. Nasty comment, though. :roll_eyes:

(Susan) #249

Well I hope that you keep safe and never get it =).

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #250

Deep Thoughts™

ezgif-4-f4cbe15d74aa

(Full Metal KETO AF) #251

Very wise words! :joy::joy::joy::cowboy_hat_face:

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #252

Not making any universal generalities here. Some folks need no particular reason to be abusive. But I wonder if anyone ever slapped his girl friend’s face with a brisket because her breath smelled like compost. Just sayin’.

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #253

Deep Thoughts™

(Full Metal KETO AF) #254

Yup, all vegans are really horrible people! :wink::rofl::joy::joy::joy::cowboy_hat_face:

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #255

sat%204%209%2020

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #256

Deep Thoughts™

This article warrants it’s own topic but I post the link here instead simply to avoid being censured for politics. Unfortunately, food and politics have become increasingly intertwined. Nutrition and science have become secondary to power, money and influence and we remain ignorant of that fact at our own peril. I’m not discussing the politics, just the consequences of politics getting in the way of making rational decisions about nutrition and food. 50+ years into the biggest nutritional catastrophe ever, I think it wise to remain alert.

I’ve said before that I don’t care what anyone else eats or does not eat, nor why they do and don’t. I only care when someone else tries to prevent me making the same choices.

The link is a repost at WUWT because the original is no longer linkable (I wonder why not?). But here’s a link to SAS if you want to see what they’re up to.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #257

Good article Mike. That video of the Scottish Lord is great too. Thanks…:cowboy_hat_face:

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #258

R . U . KIDDING . ME ? :flushed:

Vaccine Ad5-nCoV is backed by Tianjin-based CanSino Biologics Inc. and the Institute of Biotechnology of the Academy of Military Medical Sciences.

Canadian researchers are joining the effort to develop a Chinese vaccine against the deadly coronavirus, with plans to begin human trials in Canada of a potential defence against COVID-19 that employs genetic technology from the National Research Council…

The trials will bring to Canadian soil Ad5-nCoV, a vaccine candidate under joint development by a Chinese company and the country’s military…

What could possibly go wrong?

(Ron) #259

One could wonder if this is the next step in a much larger ploy? :thinking:

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #260

For starters it says to me that Canada, at least, is run by nincompoops. From day one, the CCP government has lied, hid data and epidemiological info, and ‘disappeared’ individuals trying to alert the dangers. For anyone to think the CCP is really interested in developing a vaccine for the ‘good of humanity’ is the height of stupidity. Whatever they were up to at the virology lab in Wuhan, the ‘good of humanity’ was not part of it.

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #261

Deep Thoughts™

The forcible prevention of Americans from doing anything except what politicians deem “essential” has led to the worst economy in American history since the Great Depression of the 1930s. It is panic and hysteria, not the coronavirus , that created this catastrophe. And the consequences in much of the world will be more horrible than in America.

The United Nations World Food Programme, or the WFP, states that by the end of the year, more than 260 million people will face starvation — double last year’s figures. According to WFP director David Beasley on April 21: “We could be looking at famine in about three dozen countries. … There is also a real danger that more people could potentially die from the economic impact of COVID-19 than from the virus itself ” (italics added).

That would be enough to characterize the worldwide lockdown as a deathly error. But there is much more. If global GDP declines by 5%, another 147 million people could be plunged into extreme poverty, according to the International Food Policy Research Institute.

Dennis Prager

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #262

Dreams of the South Pacific

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #263

Tribute to Italy™

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #264

You Can’t Make This Stuff Up™

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #265

Dreams of the South Pacific™

For anyone who’s curious. My Dreams of the South Pacific originated from an affair I had with a Hong Kong Chinese in 2010. I was 65 and she was 25. She wanted to ‘run away to the South Pacific’ to avoid dealing with family issues (an arranged marriage). I was sorely tested because - the South Pacific and a beautiful young woman. I’m not in the South Pacific with her and sometimes wonder if that is a good thing or not.