Breakfast with Bubba

conversationstarters

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #226

unknown

(Full Metal KETO AF) #227

It’s funny cause it’s true, I did that! :joy::joy::joy::cowboy_hat_face:

(Lusta Ugorka with Barries 🍊) #228

Well i was a big Sister and I did that and worse. I was only two when he was born but I grabbed his little Winkie dink and stretched it. Mum heard his little strangled baby cry and took me away from him. I betcha anything he secretly thanked me later in life. :scream::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #229

@Bubby1 There are always outliers. :pleading_face:

(Lusta Ugorka with Barries 🍊) #230

I know I was naughty. But anyone else picked on him. Look out!!! He did get me back later in life by making me jump off the roof onto a mattress with an umbrella. " The Mary Poppins game". :scream::joy::joy::joy:

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #231

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #232

IMG_2304

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #233

Deep Thoughts™

I grew up with the threat of nuclear war, acid rain, tainted Tylenol, the threat of cholesterol, and a whole host of strangely-garbed horsemen of the apocalypse. Over the years the number of scenarios being hawked by end-of-the-worlders has only grown larger. Just a list of the various doomsday situations over the last twenty years or so would fill a nice essay in itself. Y2K, anthrax, cell phone radiation, swine flu, bird flu, SARS, hormone replacements, transfats, and even net neutrality have been the proposed agents by which millions will soon die . Indeed, every potential snowfall is announced as “Snowmageddon” before it happens.

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #234

Deep Thoughts™

(a twofer today)

27%20PM

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #235

Attending the self checkout machines with my ‘cattle prod’.

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #236

(Lusta Ugorka with Barries 🍊) #237

@amwassil :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::ox::water_buffalo::cow2::scream:

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #238

Deep Thoughts™

This is an entertaining description of the ‘Genesis Rock’.

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #239

Ham Pemmican: 1 can of Burns Flaked Ham, Tenderflake Lard and Chipotle & Ancho sauce to give it a little bite. Ham and lard to my keto fat/protein ratios.

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #240

Dreams of the South Pacific

42820ont

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #241

IMG_2907

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #242

The 2020 well-accoutred Self Checkout Attendant:

(Susan) #243

Wow Michael, you look super protected =). That is awesome =).

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #244

All for show. Current policy for self checkout attendant is mask and/or shield. Weeks ago I was told that a stick was mandatory for accessing the attendant’s menu on the machines. Yet, I’m the only attendant with a stick. Without a stick you’re supposed to ask customers to ‘step away from the machine’, but I am aware of only one other attendant who does so. I seldom wear the mask when I’m wearing the shield.

I think my real protection are my ‘active counter-measures’. Those are: quinine, zinc supplements and inhaling camphor vapor frequently during each shift. I still use the shield and occasionally the mask to avoid causing problems and getting myself fired for non-compliance. Wearing the mask makes my nose run a lot so I’m happy to wear the shield as an alternative if I’m required to use one or the other.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #245

I don’t know Mike, I think Wally World has a greater obligation to it’s “partners”. They had protection figured out better in 2001.

I think Wally World needs to step up the game and give you guys at least this level of protection since they seem to be the main supplier of goods during the COVID Apocalypse. And you have to deal with the filthy disease ridden public. I mean you guys gotta stay open till the end or it’s gonna be cannibalism and Mad Max shit all up in here.

:biohazard: :mask: :biohazard: :microbe: :cowboy_hat_face: :microbe: :biohazard: :mask: :biohazard: :microbe::microbe::crazy_face::microbe: