Breakfast with Bubba

conversationstarters

(Lusta Ugorka with Barries 🍊) #206

That is GORGEOUS!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:. I’m obsessed with Italy and always have been. Those pink flowers are devine. Beautiful pic.

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #207

Why not?

aviation-gin-served-with

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #208

cold%20war%20bomb%20shelter%202%20scaled

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #209

While I’m trying to come up with a comment, you can add your own.

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #210

(Full Metal KETO AF) #211

It’s a dog’s life! :joy::joy::joy::cowboy_hat_face:

(Susan) #212

I got this email update from Walmart today, Michael -it looks like it is a good time to be working there =).

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #213

Thank you. Nobody tells me anything. I just show up, do what I’m told to do, have fun and go home. :innocent:

(Susan) #214

That is great, I hope that you stay healthy and well throughout this --at least you should be making a bit of extra money according to this, so that is great =).

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #215

40%20AM

(Susan) #216

Hehehe --I don’t know if I want to use that toilet paper on my nether regions after it has been around their necks though --not wrapped. hehe.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #217

I had a St. Bernard when I was a kid, those rolls would be drenched within the hour! :joy::joy::joy::joy::cowboy_hat_face:

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #218

Yes, but… doggie drool, especially St Bernard doggie drool, is antiseptic. We all knew that when I was growing up in the 50s. It was healthy to let dogs slobber all over your face and hands and not wash it off. Mom said it wasn’t, so of course it had to be! :crazy_face:

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #219

I could comment about this; but I could add nothing.

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #220

30-PM

(Susan) #221

Hahahaha -I remember being a teenager and I was so shocked when he used to do that on stage, hahahaha. “Flashback” –

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #222

There is absolutely nothing I could say to add anything to this:

Well, OK. Did it have to be Walmart? Couldn’t he have chosen CVS or Target or…

Apparently, this stupid behaviour might soon become more common:

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #223

Words of Wisdom™

There’s a lot of stuff that can make you do stupid things. Fear is one of them.

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #224

Dreams of the South Pacific

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #225

Bacon and bok choy salad with mustard and chipotle & ancho hot sauce.