Breakfast with Bubba

conversationstarters

(Central Florida Bob ) #186

Just missed that, but I remember when they came out with oral polio vaccine and waiting in line at elementary school to get a little paper cup of it.

(Susan) #187

Lovely pictures of the beauty of nature and of you and your wife too =).

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #188

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #189

Tribute to Italy™

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #190

In what world would anyone have ever seen this coming?

Baltimore Mayor Begs Residents To Stop Shooting Each Other
So Hospital Beds Can Be Used For Coronavirus Patients

(Full Metal KETO AF) #191

Yup, that’s Baltimore alright. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #192

89925831_3209355635789439_8040900173703938048_n-300x239

(Susan) #193

Wow about the Baltimore story and Big Foot is certainly pro at keeping his distance.

Tonight at Costco there are signs up all over to keep 6 feet away from all other customers.

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #194

You’ve gotta be kidding me!

No joke. Commissioner Outlaw is now in charge in Philadelphia.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #195

Outlaws have been in charge of Philly forever! :joy::joy::joy::cowboy_hat_face:

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #196

Marcangelo Bacon Wrapped Beef Medallions and Macadamia nuts. The meat sous vide - of course!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #197

That looks delicious. Nice brown sauce. I’ll have to look at the recipe later. :stuck_out_tongue:

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #198

@David_Stilley David, there’s a lot of ‘juice’ in the package which I dump into the sous vide bag with the meat. I suspect most of the liquid is blood, but it’s salty and has a very strong and delicious flavour, so I’m sure some sort of marinade is added. There’s 1 gram of carbs per 170 gram medallion and I suspect that carb comes from whatever is in the marinade used.

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #199

Deep Thoughts™

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #200

You think you’ve heard it all until something like this:

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #201

Coronavirus is a son-of-a-beach.

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #202

This is an interesting take:

(Lusta Ugorka with Barries 🍊) #203

Awwwww yummy, Macadamia nuts are the best!!! :yum:

(Lusta Ugorka with Barries 🍊) #204

Oh my, that is bizzare in a hillarious fudged up way. Yep I won’t say F#ck, oops I just did. Apparently I’ve heard that dolphins enjoy sex like humans do. Not really sure if I want to find that out for myself though.:scream::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #205

Tribute to Italy™