Breakfast with Bubba

conversationstarters

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #387

I asked long ago if I could wear a baseball cap and was told no. I had something like this in mind. Today, we got these red caps. Don’t know how long they’re going to last, but I’ll wear mine until I’m told to take it off.

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #388

Meanwhile in Sugarland…

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #389

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #390

(Doug) #391

:smile:

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #392

10% yogurt with some added casein powder to match my macros:

My keto struggles - introduction post
(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #393

I’m going there. Hey, Joe…

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #394

Buried in Kraft Cracker Barrel sliced mozzarella:

Carnivore info please
My keto struggles - introduction post
(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #395

More Band Maid. This is heavy and loud. Not suitable for all psychic states.

(Laurie) #396

Cool. I like raunchy music too (reggaeton, punk…). A young person here said he was “amazed” at my taste in music. I guess I’m supposed to listen to Adele?

(Jane) #397

Those girls know how to raise the energy in a venue!!!

My hope is we can get past this pandemic and get back to raising energy in concerts, sporting events and churches. We live for this.

(Susan) #398

I agree! We had concert tickets for April, that was post-poned until September and post-poned again until this coming April —we are hoping that we can see it in April but realize that it might be post-poned again.

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #399

Deep Thoughts™

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #400

49%20PM

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #401

20201018%20book%20pic%2004

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #402

Food for Thought™

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #403

I never met a child - or a dog - who doesn’t like ice cream.

(Bob M) #404

Very well, because virus particles aren’t alcohol…

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #405

@ctviggen Bob, I don’t wish to discuss anything COVID related in Breakfast with Bubba. There are already many other topics devoted to it. I’ll just give you a link you can check out or not as you please. If you disagree, argue with the author and not me. Thanks.

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #406