Breakfast with Bubba

conversationstarters

(Davy) #136

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #137

Grouse Mountain the day after the big dump of 2020 (so far).

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #138

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #139

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #140

My keto coffee recipe, my first meal of the day. This mix makes enough for 1 liter of coffee. I use my counter top blender with a mason jar to mix with the coffee. It turns out very creamy.

recipe2

Ingredient list

Fat bombs and BPC
Meal replacement Bar that contains IMO questions
(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #141

Two poached eggs in ghee almost ready!

My keto struggles - introduction post
(Windmill Tilter) #142

Damn that looks good. I’m 50hrs fasted so I’m not sure why I clicked on a topic with “breakfast” in the title, but here I am. :rofl:

I guess I might as well plan my breakfast for tomorrow; this looks very promising. What do you do with the ghee afterwards? Do you add it to coffee? Sip it like a broth? Retain it for future eggs? I’m a year into keto and I’ve never seen butter poaching done before but I like it already!

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #143

I use 5 grams of ghee per egg, so in this case 10 grams of ghee. That’s overkill for the size of my poaching cup, but what the heck, it’s butter! I simply eat the excess ghee along with the eggs. Or sip it. :stuck_out_tongue:

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #146

Just in case you you need more incentive to avoid ice cream, here it is:

But don’t stop with the ice cream:

Otherwise, have a nice day. :innocent:

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #147

Deep Thoughts ™

If intelligence were necessary for survival, I’m afraid we wouldn’t be here.

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #148

Sheesh!

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #149

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #150

(Gregory - You can teach an old dog new tricks.) #151

As far as I’m concerned, it might as well be.:grin:

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #152

(Gregory - You can teach an old dog new tricks.) #153

Eat bacon… -With butter.

Butter your bacon, Bart!

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #154

X

(Susan) #155

Ohhhh my goodness =(((( --hoping that was photoshopped and not real, I cannot imagine, geee.

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #156

The One We Remember™

The Original™

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #157

Deep Thoughts™

Warning: watch this at your own risk. :thinking: