Ava_ad0re's arse scenery thread

fasting

(Running from stupidity) #41

Dunning-Kruger effect.

HTH.

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #42

It is AMAZING how some people have been on this WOE for almost 7 months and have no idea what fat adaption is

I am gobsmacked

BLIND LEADING THE BLINDDDD.

(Running from stupidity) #43

You need[1] to develop a new baseline where you start with a really low opinion of people until they prove they don’t deserve it. I find that I’m never amazed by anything they do after I implemented that policy :slight_smile:

[1] Usual disclaimer - this may not work for you, user should carefully test policy before implementing fully.

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #44

Shit hey, it’s all about perspective. Thanks for opening my eyes Juice! :stuck_out_tongue:

(Running from stupidity) #45

:metal::metal::metal::metal::metal:

I needed to know this about 10 years ago. :grin:

(Running from stupidity) #47

Yeah, right. You’re WAY too nice for this to work :slight_smile:

You’ve got a good point there. It’s my cross I must bear. :wink:

(Michelle isaacson) #49

Sorry folks I found out many years ago “You can’t fix Stupid.” No offense to anybody here; FB is absolutely ridiculous; upsetting; appalling!!!

I wish I could ask people is this your made up truth? Where did you learn this? (BTW same thing I ask my kiddos is they exclaim their opinions as fact!)

KCKO

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #50

I struggle, because we are such a friendly bunch here and we share so much knowledge I try and pass on what I learn to other avenues of social media.

NOT ANYMORE :rage: lol.

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #51

Non Scale Victory ; I am making super butt gainz on my new routine, I can see the results already.

I tried to take a booty photo last night, I swear to god those instagram girls will end up with neck and back problems with all of the stupid poses they do :rofl:

(Running from stupidity) #52

Why would I, as a consumer, care about that?

:slight_smile:

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #53

Fair point @Juice lol

(Randy) #54

Try not to let ignorant fools upset you. :slight_smile:

(Randy) #55

Pics, or it didn’t happen. :wink:

Sorry. I don’t make the rules…

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #56

@KHAN Hahahah.
I am documenting my whole journey anyway so it’s not like no one is ever going to see photos my ass.

Ta-da!

(Michelle isaacson) #57

It is hard especially when it appears at first to be civil discussion then BOOM :boom: and there is no going back and it has turned into a monkeys circus!

(Running from stupidity) #58

Heh, I thought this was aimed at me for talking about Katie’s arse, then realised that was a different thread, where she was mooning around missing TJ :slight_smile:

(Michelle isaacson) #59

@juice

:boom::boom::boom::boom:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I did see her pic and she looks great! :slight_smile:

(Empress of the Unexpected) #60

Dirty old men!