Ava_ad0re's arse scenery thread

fasting

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #161

I am at my healthy set weight point.
It is taking a lot to break through it.
I could have suffered over those events but then I would have felt resentful, and I prefer to feel happy, lol.
I am hoping that with this 3 day fast, and some alternate day fasting next week, I will get there.

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #162

I have misplaced my blood meter.
Maybe it’s the universe telling me not to worry anymore because it’s absoloutely fucking useless to me. Lol.

(Running from stupidity) #163

:metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal:

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #164

I knew you would approve :stuck_out_tongue:

(Running from stupidity) #165

Not if you keep eating your “weight in potato chips”. :laughing:

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #167

Hehehehe

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #168

I’m glad you said that. It made me realize that may be what’s going on with me too. Im hovering 2-4 lb over my max goal weight, which is where I spent a couple years after I successfully lost weight last time. It does help to understand what might be happening and power thru, without forgetting to enjoy life.

LOL

Oh juice, you must hate me, with my opinions on CICO and unswerving use of my keto/glucose meter :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(Running from stupidity) #170

As a journalist, I’m very familiar with people who are wrong about stuff, it’s OK :slight_smile:

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #171

Jesus Christ, last weekends carb ‘accident’ has fucked me sure and proper.

I’ve only lost 1.5kg of it, on day two of my fast, sheeeit.
Partner is working all weekend so no chances of a burger/potato chip attack again.

Working out today sips broth

Stop thinking about it as a slip up. It’s just part of your nutritional way of life now. Sometimes you’ll eat foods which aren’t so good for you, sometimes you won’t. You’ll put weight on… … … …you’ll lose some weight!

It’s quite frightening, how quick we can put weight back on, when we stray away from keto though. We’re mostly of the opinion, it’s just water. But, water weight is still weight. It would be interesting to hear about anyone who has finished with keto, and still maintained their weight.

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #173

I quite happily accepted it
It wasnt a screw up lol
I planned for it, two major work events in the same week
I was only documenting for the sake of my memory :joy:
I doubt many people maintain weight after going off keto. I’d like to talk to one if they have!

I don’t see why we can’t maintain weight without keto. Millions of people do. I think it’s more of a psychological issue for the likes of us (people who have had to turn to keto, to control their weight).

I for one, will be testing it out at some stage. I doubt I can keto for the rest of my life. Not sure I’d want to. I’m just not sure of how I will go about it, probably some sort of mix of SAD and keto. I’d really like to speak with someone who has done it successfully.

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #175

Kate had a good weekend food wise, not so good alcohol wise.
Although I did manage to stay in ketosis after downing 2 no carb beers and 6 tequila shots.
Drunk Kate thought it would be an awesome idea to get a burger with the lot, but smart future Keto Kate put it in the fridge and told her partner she ate it when she didn’t (hehehe).
Resulting in back to original weight before last week’s potato chip attack.
Might have been that hurl in the car park tho… oops. Sorry Getta Burger.

FEELING GOOD!

Except… on Saturday, I woke up to my blood sugar being so low and ketones so high that I felt like I was going to pass out. I’ve decided to stop doing 3 day fasts, I just don’t have the body fat unless I am supplementing.

So now i’m on a 48 hour til tomorrow evening, and today I shall work out.
Can definitely feel my little muscles popping through!

(Doug) #176

Pretty wild… :slightly_smiling_face:

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #177

I know, I just can’t contain myself :rofl:

(Running from stupidity) #178

You get bonus points for the use of the word “hurl.”

Look up the nutrients on those tequila shots.

Bourbon!

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #180

I am not going to bother because I am never drinking tequila again :rofl::rofl: