Ava_ad0re's arse scenery thread

fasting

(Running from stupidity) #141

Ummm, it’s Sunday. You working the weekend?

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #142

I’m avoiding house work :joy:

(Empress of the Unexpected) #143

Katie - this is all well and good, but trust me - when you turn 55, you are going to be in a world of hurt!

(I Am The Egg Man ku-ku-kachoo) #144

40 lbs in six months, considering your starting point, is awesome Katie. Great job!

Congrats on your adventure!

This is all well and good but, you know what we’re all waiting for… … … … …

(Mike Glasbrener) #147

? If one does abuse their body with over consumption of egregious simple carbs then maybe not so much as is evidenced by pre 60s population studies…

(Empress of the Unexpected) #148

My metabolism came to a screeching halt around 52. I’m not sure but it seems women have more of a problem with it.

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #149

Hahaha, soon my pretty, soon.

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #150

HAPPY MELBOURNE CUP DAY BITCHES

I’ve eaten my weight in potato chips, jahaha
That’s okay, I planned for this
I’ve got some sweeps on but I doubt i’ll win as I’m a sore loser and I’ve come to accept that.

At lunch I am going to have a chicken BREADROLL. Gosh, the blasphemy.

Anyways, here’s a selfie I took for Facebook to let all my friends know how much fun I am having and they aren’t. :smiley:

(Running from stupidity) #151

Nice photo, but you need to watch your backgrounds :slight_smile:

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #152

I don’t take a lot of selfies, I am still learning these things.

CALLING ANYONE HALF DECENT AT PHOTOSHOP. ;p

(Running from stupidity) #153

That’s exactly why I mention it, it’s a hard thing to remember. But see how the car cuts across your neck and interrupts the line of it?

Best if you can find a plain background (not always easy, I totally agree) as it just works better. As in your full-body shots, you want a plain background to clearly show your body shape, not blur the contours. (Sorry if that seems creepy, it’s just technical advice :slight_smile: It’s usually worth taking a minute or two to find a good location or move a couple of things.

It’s all good :slight_smile:

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #154

Haha thanks!

Katie, I’m glad you’re having a good time, but I have to ask (since this is your “accountability” thread), what is your plan for eating so many chips, and chicken bread roll?

Do you plan on fasting the next few days? Going carnivore for a week? Just straight up keto for a month?

How are you going to counter for all the carbs you’re consuming?

What Darren said and, I am interested in exactly what you eat for the day, And what affect it has on your weight/measurements in the following days.

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #157

@dlc96_darren, when I feast, I fast.
I fasted from Tuesday Lunch to Wednesday night, then I ate a bowl of cream as a snack last night to prepare myself for a 3 day fast.
Currently about 9 hours in, supplementing with bone broth and coffee.
That was just a special occasion, I have had a few in the last month and am very big on not missing out and punishing myself. I have no events until Christmas so I will be strict until then and working on my weight program. :slight_smile:

@mememe, I put on 2kg of water weight as of Tuesday night, and have dropped 0.7kg of that already. I will probably stabilize back to my pre-potatochip&breadroll weight by Friday morning :rofl:

(Running from stupidity) #158

A goal we can all share, clearly!

KNEEL BEFORE ME!
flying_spaghetti_monster_cropped

Good job, Katie. It’s always best to be thinking ahead, this time of year.