One month progress roughly
I’m gonna call them my pythons.

(I Am The Egg Man ku-ku-kachoo) #182

Daaaammmn…
Nice guns, Katie.

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #183

Aw shanks Don, they are getting there, lol

(Running from stupidity) #184

Maybe you could stay in type and call them PISStons.

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #185

Oh you comedian, I see what you did there! :stuck_out_tongue:

Love the contrast between the black and the purple, very sexy.

Again, i’m In for the scenery.

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #187

I cannot believe how quickly my body composition is changing.
I haven’t measured in over a month because I like to KNOW there will be significant changes in the numbers, so I will do that this weekend.

I know you can’t ‘target’ specific areas but I really need more exercises to do other than weighted squats. I’m up to 50kg as of today in my progressive strength routine. It’s not helping those small pockets of fat near my thighs and ass tho. I’ve noticed my legs are getting really hard, but my calves aren’t so much, so need to find something for those too!

Still learning how to eat at maintenence, really not sure how to actually build more muscle though. I know with a normal diet you’d eat excessive calories and extra protein but I just can’t figure that out whilst i’m fat adapted and never really hungry? Bah humbug. I will take an update progress shot soon too.

(Running from stupidity) #188

ARSE

Steak.

Also, look at that vein on your right arm, girlie!

Also also, reminder about plain backgrounds :slight_smile:

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #189

I will remember when I do my next shots this weekend :slight_smile:
And yes, ARSE & STEAK, lol.
My back is starting to look very rippled, I can see all the little baby muscles poking through!

I did my annual measurements yesterday & in the last year I’ve managed to gain one whole kg in LBM & lose one kg of bodyfat :laughing: Three years in I have hit some kind of muscle building wall. Boo. I’m at 20% bodyfat which I don’t really want to drop further at my age. I’m also eating about as much as I’d care to so am just going to carry on as I am I guess.

I dropped weighted squats as they were growing my quads more than I like & replaced them with weighted donkey kicks. I also added 10-15 mins mixed step ups/lateral step ups after my weights session. I don’t know if it was either or both of these things but my thighs/arse are smaller & more toned. Wasn’t actually after a smaller arse but as long as it keeps my jeans up I’m happy.

(Running from stupidity) #192

Given that information that seems to be a reasonable conclusion to draw :slight_smile:

There is only so much effort this particular girl is willing to put in :smile:

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #194

@anon54735292 I’m also at 20% bodyfat but that’s only calculated via my meaurements, I haven’t actually had a DEXA scan since this time last year and I was 8kg heavier then.

I already have large quads so that is something that I am worried about, I will look into the donkey kicks!

I’m going on the Navy Calculator myself - I’ve heard its a reasonable proxy & combined with the various pictures online I’m fairly confident.

I like having strong quads but at my height too muscular makes some clothing look a bit odd!

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #196

I’m 5’4 and have larger hips and a definite ARSE
I definitely think i’ll look into more resistance type training and donkey kicks. I’ve got a band so I might create an at home workout for days I am not weight lifting.

I’m too unco to do anything other than rotator cuff exercises with bands :laughing: so I picked up some 2.5kg ankle weights at Rebel. A trick I learned is to hinge your hips back just a little so that they’re not directly over your knees - that way you engage more glute & less lower back. FWIW I appear to have lost 3cm off my hips & 3cm off each thigh.

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #198

Wow that’s a great result!

I was a bit surprised to be honest! My legs in general are just a bit more feminine but still good & strong :muscle:

(Troy) #200

Awesome NSV!

I see VEINS people