Am I weird?

(Scarlett Hyde) #1

So, I actually don’t like cheese with some exceptions. I am fine with soft cheese and melted cheese. I’m fine with the general flavour of cheese but I don’t like the texture of cold hard cheese. This means, instead of eating a slice of cheese for like a lunchable style snack, I melt the cheese in a pan and eat pure melted cheese on a spoon. I never had the urge to just eat melted cheese but keto changed me. Aunt Flo is currently visiting and I’m finding myself mindlessly wandering around the kitchen so instead of being tempted by the fruit bowl, I just melt a bunch of cheese. Both my mum and my sister think I’m losing my marbles but I just find so much satisfaction with eating a spoonful of melted cheese

(Frank) #2

Yes

(Scarlett Hyde) #3

To be honest, I thought so too, I mean being weird is also being sort of unique, maybe I should stop though, since its freaking out my family…

silently chews on melted cheese while writing this

(Frank) #4

Keep freaking them out. Weird is good.

(Ellen) #5

Embrace your weirdness!

(Carl Keller) #6

Yes you are weird, but we still like you. :wink:

I’m weird about mayo. I like it cold, in or on certain things, but if it’s hot or warm, I can’t stand it.

(Stylee) #7

You’re weird Carl. :smirk:

So am I :cowboy_hat_face:

(Carl Keller) #8

I prefer “limited edition”. :sunglasses:

Being special is what I use when I discribe my self. But hey we are all special in our owe kinda way.

(Willow) #10

Well lets just say I have an obsession with cheese (like my crisper drawer in the fridge was full of cheese before I was on keto). Now the drawer has more cheese like a lot more. When I was 7 years old I uses to just eat melted cheese on a plate. I still do this. My family knows about my addiction.

P.s. I love cheese

(Scarlett Hyde) #11

Nice to know I’m not the only one obsessed with the melted cheese. I can’t get enough of the gooey melted cheese. I think many of us ketoers are weird actually. Someone needs to do a study on whether keto makes someone weirder or not :joy:

https://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play;_ylt=AwrDQylCvjdc4w8A8Aq3mWRH;_ylu=X3oDMTByN2RnbHFoBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDdmlkBHZ0aWQDBGdwb3MDMw--?p=you+like+cheese&vid=2973163f04a4c3cdf361ff89c0e8970b&turl=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOVP.vxfECpAlf_Di7WIRK6oGtQHgFo%26pid%3D15.1%26h%3D150%26w%3D250%26c%3D7%26rs%3D1&rurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DiJe1AgWJrzc&tit=She%26%2339%3Bs+the+Man+-+Do+you+like+cheese%3F&c=2&h=150&w=250&l=14&sigr=11bhvjedb&sigt=1172m10l9&sigi=12rusrhln&age=1311597010&fr2=p%3As%2Cv%3Av&fr=iphone&tt=b

Yes I am. I love cheese as well.

We should start a cheese club and ship different kind of cheese to each other from where we are from.

(Willow) #15

This girl is me like I did this when I was young

(Doug) #16

Got 1/8 of one of these wheels of Parmigiano Reggiano cheese last month. It’s a pretty darn hard cheese, but grates easily and tastes great if you just cut off a little hunk and eat it. But holy crow - when it’s melted it is the Nectar of the Gods.

(Regina) #17

Ok saw the 1/8 part. But seriously, how long will that last in the fridge? Or do you eat it all before you have to think about that? Where can you buy it?

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #18

If it makes you feel any better I put sugar free maple syrup on A LOT of shit.

(Brent) #19

I used to tease a room mate in college, about his cheese melting and disgusting eating habits… now, seems perfectly normal. In fact, I’d want to pan fry it, till the edges get crispy​:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

Ever eat Halloumi???

(John) #20

You should get some brie cheese, and bake it.

You can get fancy with this recipe:

Or just warm in the oven (or even microwave).